QuicksilverLife.com is the online consumer store for Quicksilver Scientific, Inc. based in Colorado. Quicksilver Scientific is a CLIA-certified laboratory that specializes in superior liposomal delivery systems, mercury testing and blood metal testing for human health. We use state-of-the-art testing technology, including patented mercury speciation technology, to give the most accurate and reliable metal testing available today.
Quicksilver Scientific's Founder, Dr. Chris Shade, opened the Quicksilver Scientific Research Laboratory in 2005 in Lafayette, Colorado, to provide heavy metal and mercury speciation testing primarily to the environmental sector. Dr. Shade developed the patented Liquid Chromatographic Mercury Speciation technology used at Quicksilver Scientific while conducting his Ph.D. dissertation work with adviser Robert Hudson at the University of Illinois at Urbana-Champaign.
The Quicksilver Scientific line of consumer-direct dietary supplements is designed to facilitate safe detoxification and help reverse potential epigenetic changes brought about by toxin exposures and pathogens (infections). By removing toxins and inputting the highest quality compounds, this product line will help restore your highest genetic potential, enhancing general health and energy levels. These products are fast and easy to absorb and feature the liposomes and lipid nanoparticles of the Etheric Delivery and Golden Particle Delivery systems.
The Quicksilver Scientific Etheric Delivery and Golden Particle Delivery bring the power of intravenous therapy into convenient oral delivery. Our line drastically improves on liposomal technology with smaller, more stable, single-layer spheres made from the highest-grade ingredients available. In addition to exceptional absorption rates, nano-spheres like those produced by Quicksilver Scientific have the potential to cross the blood-brain barrier, deposit their cargo intracellularly, and enhance lymphatic circulation of nutrients. In fact, phospholipid therapy, using both injectable forms and oral forms, has a long and solid clinical history for repair and maintenance of liver function, circulatory health, and neurological health.
What makes a good liposome?
- Efficient Compound Delivery: Liposomes are microscopic single- to multi-layer spheres made of phospholipids—the basic building blocks of cell membranes. Quicksilver Scientific engineers these phospholipids to encapsulate compounds, in order to bypass the digestive processes that normally degrades or limits compound absorption.
- Fast Absorption: Our liposomes bring the power of intravenous therapy into convenient oral delivery. Unlike other liposomes on the market that use low grades of phospholipids (e.g. raw lecithin), which breakdown and do not deliver compounds effectively, the high-phosphatidylcholine phospholipid mixes used in Quicksilver Scientific products are smaller, more stable, and tightly distributed single-layer spheres (uni-lamellar vesicles). Our vesicles are small enough to begin absorption as soon as they hit your mouth, avoiding alteration by the
harsh digestive processes.
- Particle Size: Most nutraceutical manufacturers typically use cheap shear methods resulting in large particles (200–600nm) that absorb poorly. Not Quicksilver Scientific! Most of our particle systems fall in the same 50–100nm range that pharmaceutical companies target.
- Excellent Chemistry: Well-engineered liposomes have the potential to cross the blood-brain barrier, deposit their cargo intracellularly, and enhance lymphatic circulation of therapeutic compounds.
- Smart Ingredients: The phospholipids that compose the liposome shell feed the cell membranes themselves. This promotes proper cellular function, like the absorption of nutrients and the excretion of cellular waste products and toxins.
OUR QUALITY PLEDGE
Our team is committed to delivering superior products and services, be that nanotechnology, liposomes or our proprietary testing procedures. We follow the regulations and quality standards set by the FDA 21 CFR 111. Our products are manufactured in GMP-certified (Good Manufacturing Practices) facilities and made with the highest quality raw ingredients available. We are committed to excellence.
OUR PROMISE TO YOU
We are scientists. We are committed to the advancement of science. We base our work on U.S. standards and the growing body of scientific evidence generated from thousands of research studies that point to the dangers of heavy metals. It is our goal to provide real solutions and positive results for people suffering from mercury and/or heavy metal toxicity, allergies, poisoning or reactions. We at Quicksilver Scientific are committed to improving the lives of everyone we touch—from doctors and practitioners to their patients and our various clients.
Bottom line? We care passionately about your health and well being.